Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 LESSONS YOU'VE LEARNED IN LIFE?

I WAS RECENTLY JUST ASKED THIS QUESTION ON A GROUP I JOINED ON LINKEDIN. I LOVED THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I HAD TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS [ SINCE I ONLY CAN PICK 3] I COULD'VE LISTED A TON SINCE THERE ARE MANY THINGS I'VE LEARNED THROUGHOUT MY LIFE. PICKING ONLY 3 WAS TRICKY AND I WANTED TO PICK THE RIGHT ONES. THE ONES THAT I PICKED ARE EXACTLY THE RIGHT ONES AND ARE MY TOP 3 LESSONS THAT I HAVE LEARNED IN MY LIFE! THEY ARE:

#1. Always be honest with yourself and others

#2. Accept failures as lessons and learn from them

#3. Don't change who you are to please others

What are your top 3 lessons?
Please feel free to put yours in the comment box below as I would love to hear them.

Hugs,Health,&Happiness :)
Bernadette
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment